Innovative approach of the employment market
The world is changing fast and asks us to adapt quickly...
Nowadays Paralegals encounter a huge evolution in their scope of work and need to reinvent themselves.
Axis Group through their department Axis Learning would like to help them take up the challenge by launching an innovative concept.
Tailor-made Funds Paralegal Training
Our goal is to help candidates upgrade their professional expertise by (re)discovering fundamental skills, get a capital legal expertise and teach them some specifics of the Luxembourgish legal framework.
Our target audience
- Candidates with a first experience in Corporate Office, Paralegal or Cosec and wanting to major in Funds
- Administrative profile with a solid experience in law firms or big companies and want to progress professionally?
- Young graduated in Law?
- Fluent in both English and French?
Do you recognize yourself or your employee in the profile description above? Leave us your details and we will provide you with more information.
All candidates will be selected by our Consultants at Axis Group and will be taught by experienced trainers who have a long and qualitative expertise in various financial institutions. Our main objective is to get them operational as soon as possible and to help them grasp new career opportunities…
- Where? At the Axis Group offices, 49 boulevard Prince Henri, L-1724 Luxembourg.
- When? From 24 to 26 February 2020 included.
- Provided in English and French.
- Consultancy via Axis Projects: At the end of the training, the candidate will be able to perform in severals missions for our clients during a determinated period.
- Permanent Contract via Axis Career : The candidate will be able to get a permanent contract at one of our clients.
- Training for your internal employees : This can also be a great opportunity for a firm to add great value in their teams. After all, Talent Management is becoming the key of a successful HR strategy. Don't hesitate to ask your managers!
- DAY 1: Introduction to Investment Funds
- DAY 2 & 3: Board Meetings and Anti-Money Laundering
Meet our trainers
For about 16 years, François Leclercq held different functions as Senior Consultant and Manager in major consulting company and financial institutions in Luxembourg. During this period, He developed a strong expertise of the Funds Administration and Funds’ Management Companies operations as well as overall Funds’ products, regulatory framework and Business practices.
In 2013, François decided to pursue a new career path and trained to become a certified coach and Trainer and developed personal development and coaching services focusing on career development.
François is passionate about sharing his knowledge, expertise and experiences through the Investment Funds foundations training.
Christine O'Bright has worked more than 20 years in the financial services industry in Luxembourg and her experience covers a wide range of activities including performance & analytics for a prominent asset manager as well as administration and custodian services for UCITS and AIFs. For 10 of those years, she held a role as Client Relationship Manager at State Street Bank where she was a Director responsible for managing client profitability, identifying cross-selling opportunities and presenting industry initiatives and regulatory changes to Fund boards.
In 2017, Christine decided to pursue a new career path and re-trained to become an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) with the International Coach Federation (ICF). Soon thereafter she started her own coaching & training company and is actively working with people in the financial industry to support them on their path to professional and personal development. Some of the training courses Christine facilitates focus on soft skills such as Leadership & Management and Work/Life balance while others are more centered on technical skills like International Financial Markets and MIFID II. This course on Efficient Board Meetings is a combination of both these skill sets.
Christine also works as an independent non-executive director for investment funds and is an active member of Institut Luxembourgeois des Administrateurs (ILA). She holds a degree in economics and French and is a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) charterholder since 2000.