As a Senior legal Counsel, you will support the Secretary General. Your main responsabilities will include:
- Supporting all internal departments (especially the Operations), advising them in all day to day legal matters;
- Advising on legal matters such as public tenders, environmental permits, public concession deals, privacy restrictions, co-ownership, trade practices;
- Drafting, reviewing or renewing contracts, agreements, licenses and rights (for example drafting and negotiating lease contracts);
- Ensuring the follow-up of acquisition projects, being the first contact person with external lawyers and notaries;
- Advising on potential settlement agreements and/or managing and finalizing litigation.
You will report to the Secretary General of the Group and work closely together with the Secretary General and your colleagues.
- You have a Master in Law with minimum 7 year experience in real estate and/or corporate law and/or civil law, ideally gained within a notary practice or as a lawyer.
- You are a solid person, with a well-developed sense of quality and precision.
- You are able to build trust through communication.
- You are diplomatic and respectful in the approach to other professionals.
- You are stress resistant.
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
Our client offers you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package.