You will be involved in the assistance of clients of the Fiduciary Department including Management companies as well as operating companies. In this context you will work closely with the accountants in charge and with a team of 4 other tax advisers also active in the Fiduciary Department. In addition, you will benefit of the high value collaboration of theTax Team in different expertise such as M&A, structuring, Transfer Pricing, Estate Planning and VAT.
Your activity will consist in advising clients in corporate tax, salary packages, business development
and restructuring, patrimonial structuring …, defending clients in litigation cases and filing rulings,
reviewing tax returns.
- You have experience in an international consulting firm;
- You like clients contact and business developments functions;
- You have an open mind towards clients and an excellent external/internal communication.
- You have a master in law or economy and a master in tax law or equivalent;
- You are familiar with accounting standards and financial figures;
- You are fluent in Dutch and you have good verbal and written skills in French and/or English
Our client offers the possibility to work in a pleasant, young, flexible and dynamic environment. To perform high quality services to dedicated clients. They also offer the possibility to expand your knowledge through on-the-job training, coaching and specialized/external courses. The clients offers autonomy that results of the recognition of your competence and responsibility aside with the advantage, quality and safety of being part of a team with an excellent salary and benefits package