For one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Compliance officer for Belgium and Netherlands.
You will mainly work in Brussels but you will also work approximately once a week at our client’s office in Rotterdam.
As a Compliance officer, your main responsabilities will be :
- To identify and assess local legal and compliance risks, that impact the company;
- Pro-actively manage these legal and compliance risks and make recommendations to the BeNe management, and to own the analysis, evidence and remediation requirements for all legal, risk and compliance issues;
- Identify and action changes in the local legal and compliance requirements, including monitoring and follow up of new and upcoming legislation;
- Lead or be heavily involved in legal, regulatory and compliance projects or projects that have a significant compliance impact across BeNe;
- Support BeNe management in organising training for employees on compliance related matters
- Liaise with the anti-corruption and AML teams at the parent company and issue annual CFU Anti-Corruption report and annual AML & Sanctions Risk Assessment.
- Legal background.
- You have a 5 to 10 years’ experience as a compliance officer, preferably in both Belgium and Netherlands.
- You must have excellent language skills in Dutch, French and English.
Our client offers you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package.