The Recruitment Administrator's primary responsibility is to provide recruitment administrative support to colleagues and candidates across the Benelux region. First-rate day to day support is required to ensure both business and candidate satisfaction from the HR service.
- Diary Management: Arranging interviews while coordinating the diaries of internal interviewers and candidates alike
- Offer Administration: Gather relevant paperwork, signaturess, ...
- Applications Management: Obtain and manage storage of interview notes for all candidates in accordance with internal data retention policies, management of application status
- Onboarding: Responsible for initiating the internal onboarding process
- 1-2 years of recruitment administration experience
- Very good knowledge of English and French or Dutch
- Proven experience in MS Office products, knowledge of an Applicant Tracking System would be advantageous
- Strong attention to detail coupled with a high level of accuracy
- An enthusiastic team player who actively contributes in a flexible and adaptable manner
Our client, located in Brussels, is active in the banksector. They offer you a one-year contract with possibility to renew it