LA DESCRIPTION DE FONCTION N'EST DISPONIBLE QU'EN ANGLAIS
Our client, active in the financial sector and located in Brussel is looking for a Senior Compliance Officer (KYC).
The Senior Compliance officer contributes advices to setting the standards for the bank in the KYC area.
He/she works as a Senior Compliance Officer in the second line of defence.
He/she will work in and with the Compliance Team and report directly to the Head of Compliance. He/she will be in contact with the different Compliance Team members but also with the staff and management of all segments and activities of the company.
- Identification, assessment and management of the compliance risks related to the KYC area, providing of advices and instructions in the KYC area
- Supporting the 1ste line – business with the implementation of anti-money laundering and behaviour mitigating measures
- Participation to different work and project groups while formulating advices or instructions in order to further enhance compliance risk management in the KYC area
- Ensuring the use of analytics/models and digitization to improve process quality and risk detection
- Providing for clear and convincing compliance risk management reporting
- Represent the bank towards senior management and third parties (e.g. regulators, Febelfin, etc.)
- Fostering the knowledge and expertise around KYC and compliance risk management throughout the bank; coaching of your junior colleagues Compliance Officer
- A university degree.
- At least 5 years of bank experience.
- Different years’ experience in the Compliance KYC area (Anti-Money Laundering/Financial Economic Crime, FATCA/CRS, Environmental social responsibility, Tax compliance), compliance risk management, project or change management, advising.
- Preferably having held a senior advisor or team lead role before.
- An excellent knowledge of English, and a good level of Dutch and/or French (in writing and speaking).
- Excellent communication skills, analytics, assertiveness.
- Capability to capture your advices and actions in convincing documents and reporting.
Our client offers a permanent contract
An interesting and competitive salary package
A good work life balance and a nice work environment
An exciting role as a Senior Compliance Officer in the 2nd line
The opportunity to work by one of the leaders of universal direct banking sector on the Belgian market