DE FUNCTIEOMSCHRIJVING IS ENKEL BESCHIKBAAR IN HET ENGELS
As Internal Auditor, you are responsible for executing the audit plan and it will be your task to ensure that the audits are performed in a pragmatic, efficient and effective way.
You plan and execute different audit engagements (preparation, perform audit fieldwork and audit reporting) for various business processes throughout the organization, including corporate business functions and business units.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively manage and execute the audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters;
- Demonstrate the ability to execute and manage fieldwork including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process;
- Demonstrate expertise in using Internal Audit Methodology to perform engagements in compliance with International Internal Audit Standards (IIA);
- Maintain proper working relationships with external auditor.
Additionally as a Corporate Auditor you will also:
- Develop and document internal controls and risk management frameworks;
- Verify the knowledge, understanding and application of Group policies and procedures;
- Define audit approaches and perform testing to ensure that risk mitigating controls are effective and assess the potential risks associated with inefficiency or lack of controls;
- Contribute to the dissemination of good practices across the Group;
- Define and participate actively in the development of the Internal Audit department.
- Master degree in business, finance or engineering degree required;
- Completion of internship abroad or study abroad program a plus;
- At least 5 years of internal audit experience in the Energy & Utilities sector, Industrial company or an international environment;
- You are familiar with analyzing and working with data;
- You have independent thinking skills, professional maturity, and work ethic to perform assignments accurately and with due care;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (French/Dutch/English) ;
- The drive to learn, understand and adapt to different thinking styles, learning styles and cultural profiles;
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization in a manner which shows sensitivity, tact, and professionalism;
- You have an analytical mindset and you have an eye for identifying risks and related controls;
- You have strong organization and facilitation skills.
Our client is active in the energy sector.
This project in only available on a freelance basis.