As a Paralegal Assistant in Business and Commercial law, you will become part of a strong team of lawyers.
In your role, you will support the legal team in its day to day tasks. Your main responsibilities will consist of the following:
- Preparing, reviewing and managing corporate legal documents on various topics.
- Translation of legal documents.
- Drafting minutes (shareholders' resolutions, board minutes, ).
- Legalization of documents.
- Performing and follow-up of legal publications.
- You have a bachelor degree in Law, a degree in Business Management with a specialization in Law or an equivalent qualification.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above.
- You have strong analytical and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You are able to work independently.
- You are a real team player.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
Our client, active in the legal sector, offers you an attractive compensation package and continuous support in your professional development. Importantly, our client offers you the opportunity to become part of a law firm in full expansion. The law firm disposes of state of the art tools, solutions and support (IT, library, and databases) to allow you to concentrate on the work at hand and maximize your efficiency. The law firm invests heavily in its people in terms of training, welfare, incentive and reward, and prides itself on maintaining a friendly, informal and sociable working atmosphere.