As part of the Corporate Banking entity of our client in Brussels, the Lean team supports transformation and continuous improvement projects. The core objectives of these projects are: improve the external/internal customer service, develop and deploy best practice managerial skills, put in place a continuous improvement culture and improve productivity & agility.
1) Principal responsibilities:
- Own impact of the transformation area (value for client, productivity, );
- Foster continuous improvement in the transformed team and in the coaches team;
- Escalate when needed with solutions proposal and/or support request;
- Guarantee customer satisfaction (survey, lessons learn, informal feedback collection);
- Execute an organizational / operational improvement on specific/s dimension/s, e.g: Voice of the Customer, Process Efficiency, Performance Management, Mindsets and Behaviors, Organization and Skills;
- Gather data, analyze and synthesize results on a specific dimension; syndicate findings with the SPOC;
- Support the SPOC to define the current and future state ; Support the operational teams in the future design and in the improvements implementation;
- Coach the SPOC (e.g. on content, lean tools, role modelling);
- Follow up on the implementation of the Future State & coach supervisors/managers.
2) List of main deliverables (not exhaustive) - Quality of deliverable will be defined by sponsor satisfaction:
- Performance management: KPI's, dashboard, white board meetings, meeting cascade with management;
- Current & Future Overall Process Efficiency (with figures validated by sponsor & line managers);
- Except if value is defined as useless by project team, at least conduct following analyses : volumes, deliverables usage, client surveys, client interviews, current & future meeting cascade, current & future manager pie, current & future KPI, Whiteboard & capacity management tools, SIPOC, MIFAs, Observations, Timesheeting, Painpoints collection, Skill
matrix & training plan, employees interviews & surveys, organization analysis & design;
- Team awareness & 2 days Bootcamp with SPOCs & Trainings (Lean toolbox, Personal development, quick wins sharing, );
- Weekly Progress Review pack (visual summary of transformation progress, actions/escalation, next steps, findings summary with facts & impacts).
- Master or equivalent by experience;
- At least 5 years in Lean or Operational Performance Management;
- Proven experience in similar projects in a servicing big organization (bank, insurance );
- A significant experience as a Lean consultant;
- Experience on Project Management;
- Strong written & spoken communication skills in Dutch, French and English;
- Strong expertise in MS Office (mainly Excel, Powerpoint);
- Knowledge of the financial sector;
- Is a team player, a good listener, capable of encouraging and motivating people, strong emotional intelligence;
- Transversal management skills and the ability to motivate people;
- Able to understand and structure problems, evaluate impacts and help define solutions;
- Good skills in Project, Planning and Organization;
- Curious and familiar with digital solution and/or IT quickwins;
- Goal oriented, straight to the point, focus on value;
- Ability to see the overall picture;
- Understanding the importance of working with and engaging operational people to help them solve their own issues;
- People oriented and willing to help;
- Not risk-averse, like to test new concepts, and adjust depending on how it evolves;
- Good communicator, able to deliver presentations and to train others in a clear manner;
- Facilitation skills: is able to drive meetings towards progress;
- Able to work cross-functionally, interfacing well with all management to help them towards change;
- Analytical, rigorous, and has good problem-solving skills.
Our client is active in the fiancial sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.