Our client claims to offer legal advice that meets their clients' business objectives.
The lawyers have a deep technical knowledge and are trusted specialists in their respective fields of law (employment law, corporate and M&A, banking & finance, real estate, commercial law, ). The lawyers have a an extensive experience and the right approach to help their clients.
Due to its rapid expansion, our client is looking for a Corporate Lawyer to join the team.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You will advise national and international clients in a broad range of M&A Transactions.
- You will be part of a strong team of more than 50 lawyers.
- You will advise companies on corporate matters in mergers-demergers, acquisitions (buy and sell side), legal due diligence, restructuring and joint ventures.
- You will attend meetings with clients and maintain strong relationships with them.
- You have a masters degree in corporate law and a first experience in M&A is a plus.
- You have 3-5 years of relevant professional experience in a M&A legal department.
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above.
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
- Our cllient offers a contract of indefinite term as well as an attractive salary package.
- Moreover, our client offers huge opportunities of personal development.