Our client is looking for an Associate - Social Law.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You advise and assist clients in all legal aspects of HR (employment law).
- You will represent clients in negotiations and/or the courts when required and you will provide training to the junior lawyers of the team.
- You will work together with lawyers from the corporate and tax department and you will give presentations on various occasions on different topics.
- Gradually, you will become one of the ambassadors of the firm.
- A master degree
- An additional degree in Social Law is an advantage
- 6 to 9 years of experience within a international law fiirm,
- You are eager to learn and you have the ambition to excel in the legal fields mentioned above.
- You have strong analytical skills and writing skills.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch and you have a good command of French.
- You are a real team player.
- You are client-oriented.
- You are effective, proactive and creative.
Our client offers you a dynamic and challenging international work environment.
Moreover, he offers an attractive salary package as well as huge intern & extern training possibilities.
Finally, you will have lot of career opportunities within a company in full expansion.