- dealing with the support of the Front Office from on-boarding to account closure
- provide advisory support to the Front Office at the account opening and during the account maintenance (related to subjects like CDD/AML/KYC and Operational Tax), as well as in monitoring and enhancing related processes and controls
- collaboration with other areas of the Bank, including in particular Legal, FCC, RC and DOCO
- responsible for the support on some projects in line with regulatory or internal changes (Global Standard), some compliance aspects (KYC Periodic Review) and US tax issues (QI FATCA- CRS).
- Degree in Law/Finance or equivalent;
- 4/5 years of experience working in private banking sector/compliance/legal/audit
Good knowledge of banking processes, compliance topics (AML/KYC, tax transparency), operational tax subjects (FATCA-CRS)
- Strong analytical skills with good attention to detail, Pro-active, self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel Word Power Point)
- Fluency in English required, French and/or another European language is considered a pre.
Our client is a renowned Bank