As Retail Accounting Coordinator C&B Accounting, you will manage the payment service and AP Cash allocation department within Retail Accounting. You will be responsible for the processing of all incoming and outgoing cash flows for all legal entities within Belgium & Luxembourg group, in order to guarantee correct and timely payments as well as accurate and timely financial reporting in line with IFRS, statutory and group rules, and to support the policy decisions of senior management.
- You manage the department payment service and AP Cash allocation with regards to staffing and processes (Organisation of SOP's, setting and monitoring of KPI's, managing of FTE and costs, )
- You act as a real people manager. You lead and coach your team. You know how to motivate them, give them continuous feedback and assess the training need within your team.
- You coordinate and monitor all payment activities for all companies within the scope of the company, in order to guarantee accurate and timely payments to suppliers, personnel, in line with laws, regulations and internal guidelines.
- You are also responsible for optimisation, continuous improvement and projects in your department. You are always looking for opportunities to improve procedures, to share best practices.
- You have a bachelor or a master in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- You can demonstrate 5 years of relevant experience in accounting or finance
- You are a born people manager
- You are flexible and stress resistant.
- You speak English, Dutch and French fluently
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have project management and process improvement skills
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office and SAP
Our client is active in de retail sector. They offer you an attractive salary with extra legal advantages, real career opportunities and a nice work atmosphere
Their offices are in the North-West of Brussels