Your key responsibilities
- Planning and performing Retail audits in various departments of the bank
- Assessing risks related to Retail processes, products & technologies
- Determine operational audit objectives and scope, together with other team-members
- Systematically recording the activities carried out
- Drawing up reporting of issues in a clear way
- Prepare, discuss and follow-up practical recommendations with our audit client
- Maintain contact with various stakeholders within the bank
Are you someone who
- has affinity with Retail in a bank
- has strong analytical skills and can derive and summarise points of importance from your analyses
- is structured and performance oriented, can work independently and is keen to take the initiative to make a difference
- is customer-oriented, and is able put yourself in the position of an audit client, without losing your objectivity
- is assertive and bold enough to challenge management and recommend improvements;
- is eager to learn and has the ambition to explore new technologies
- can manage deadlines and deal with stress
- is a team player with good social skills and a strong communicator?
And do you also have...
- a Master's degree or equivalent
- a very good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French
- a minimum of 6 years job experience
- good knowledge of banking processes, preferably related to retail
- general knowledge of the bank' organization, its products and clients?
...then you could be the new Audit Supervisor Retail of our client
Our client is active in the bank sector. They offer you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package.