As a Senior AML officer (AMLCO), you are responsible for ensuring that :
- AML framework is up to date, aligned with regulatory requirements and with relevant market practices.
- Clients' AML risks and triggering factors for AML risk categorization are properly identified.
- Clients' onboarding analysis and clients' transactions analysis are properly performed and clearly documented. You must provide adequate coaching / support to AML officers based on the complexity of the files being analyzed- AML training and awareness are properly diffused within the bank (e.g. to commercial functions).
- You will provide functional oversight and coaching to the AML section of the Compliance department (composed by 3 members in total, including you).
- You will be frequently in touch with private bankers in the field of clients' onboarding and clients' transactions analysis / acceptance decisions.
- You will be in touch with Senior Management when updating / reviewing the AML framework and when proposing actions to improve the efficiency of AML processes.
- You will assist relevant internal and external trainings, forums, or working groups (e.g. Febelfin).
- Master degree in Finance, Economy or Law ;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience related to Compliance and AML in the financial sector ;
- On top of deep knowledge of AML laws, very good understanding of tax laws and company law ;
- Fluent Dutch / French, very good level in English ;
- Organizational skills ;
- Written and oral communication skills ;
- Resistance to the stress triggered by emergencies in the AML processes ;
- Coaching skills.
Our client, active in de bank sector, offers you a permanent contract.