As Claims Handler in the Corporate Department or in the Retail Department, you work in a team and are supported by your manager, your technical coach and your colleagues.
Your role is to treat all standard requests concerning :
- Disability cases in corporate policies if you work within the Corporate Department;
- Disability and or death cases if you work within the Retail Department.
Your responsibilities are:
- Ensure a good service and correct treatment with regards to the client and the company;
- Maintain a professional relation with the brokers, the employers and the clients;
- Evaluate the medical situation and the conditions by contract for each claim;
- Contact the concerned parties in order to efficiently treat the case
- Use the provided tools that determine the criteria of acceptance.
Your tasks will evolve depending on your experience and competences.
- Bachelor degree, preferably in medical, insurance or legal studies;
- 3 to 6 years of experience in claims handling in disability and/or dealth coverages;
- Knowledge in Life Insurance Corporate or Retail;
- Knowledge of MS Office and proficient with digital tools;
- Fluent in French and Dutch and good knowledge of English;
- Analytic, productive and pragmatic;
- Good interaction and communication skills;
- Result- and client-oriented.
Our client is active in the insurance sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.