As Project Leader in Marketing, your role will be to manage the development of various initiatives for the health insurance market. Some of these initiatives have already passed the design stage. It will be therefore necessary to ensure their development and completion systematically.
You will be also in charge of:
- Launch control of the platform and taking in consideration of the latest change requests;
- Commercialization of several documents: Welcome Pack, Reminder Pack and One pager Summary;
- Start the Q4 developments and planning for Itsme, ICF and notification systems.
- Master diploma or equivalent experience;
- 5-10 years of experience in project leading in a marketing department;
- Preferably experience in the financial sector.
- Excellent project lead skills and proven ability to work in tight deadlines with multiple actors;
- Very good knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- Strong analytical skills and strong ability to communicate clearly and effectively with key stakeholders;
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to advance initiatives by collaborating appropriately with a team of more or less 20 people;
- Ability to propose innovative solutions.
Our client is active in the insurance sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.