As Communication Manager, you will responsible for the internal and external communication of several projects. Among other : launch of new services and products, request for more visual communication, rework of all content on the different channels, support of the "from save to invest" strategy.
Tasks as Communication Manager:
- Key-role in the development of various communication and (promotional) strategies in order to promote the organization's mission, services or products;
- Responsible for overseeing the production of or writing himself - articles, press release for publication that clearly address or promote the concerns or goals of the business or the organization;
- Facilitating communication outside the organization;
- Address communications issues within the organization and develop ways of effectively and accurately informing employees of crucial information;
- Accompany projects with appropriate internal and external communication;
- Develop all marketing material to support the launch of new products and services.
- Master degree in Communication, Economics or Marketing;
- At least 7 years of relevant experience;
- Proven experience in project or program management and implementation of communication strategies within financial industry;
- Experience of complex financial products;
- Strong expertise in MS Office;
- Very good knowledge of communication techniques and tools;
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- Writing and editing skills;
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented;
- Ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) - strategic thinking;
- Commercial awareness and customer-oriented, also affinity with upscale clientele;
- Proactive and team spirit.
Our client is active in the financial sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.