- Daily processing of transactions executed by fund managers, with confirmation notices received from counterparties, and transmission to depositary banks for settlement/delivery and/or fund administrators for incorporation in net asset values and oversight of pending orders;
- Proactive oversight of transaction settlement/delivery on the market in conjunction with depositary banks and counterparties;
- Monitoring of counterparty activity and operational quality;
- Procedural development and updates.
The ideal applicant:
- holds a Bachelor's/Master's degree with a major in finance or economics or similar experience;
- holds knowledge of Front-to-Back flows for different types of financial instruments;
- is proficient with Omgeo tools (CTM/Alert) - proficiency with SWIFT messages is a plus;
- is an analytical, rigorous, assertive, autonomous, and results-driven team player and self-starter who constantly seeks ways to enhance existing processes;
- performs well in stressful situations;
- is highly skilled in English, French and Dutch.
Our client offers you:
- a dynamic environment;
- easily accessible workplace in the center of Brussels;
- a fixed contract.