- You will assure the practical follow-up of in-house training sessions;
- You will assure the practical follow-up of global training sessions;
- You will provide administrative support on L&D;
- You will maintain the HR database and you will follow-up on reporting (headcount, absence, overtime, );
- You will provide support in various HR processes and projects (communication, reporting, informing stakeholders, creating presentations, planning meetings, ).
- Minimum a Bachelor's degree;
- You have a first experience;
- You have an excellent knowledge of French, Dutch and English;
- You have a strong client focus and show discretion in dealing with sensitive information;
- You have excellent personal time management skills and are able to meet deadlines;
- You have solid IT skills (strong Excel skills in particular);
- You are a teamplayer, but you are also capable of working autonomously in a highly professional environment;
- You are flexible, accurate and proactive;
Experience in HR and use of digital recruitment platforms is a plus.
Our candidate is active in the legal sector and offers you a fixed contract with an attractive salary package.