You monitor and follow up on the Proxy Voting activities for our institutional clients. You handle all our clients' queries relating to this activity and you ensure the daily relationship with them.
Your main tasks are:
- Raising information on proxy voting announcements from official sources and setting up meetings
in the system;
- Reviewing and checking documentation, updating records, POA's and the database;
- Representing clients on OGM or EGM whenever it is applicable/necessary;
- Processing instructions from clients and informing them on the progress, answering their
questions, queries and claims in due time;
- Analysing any change in the clients' satisfaction to alert the Head of Custody;
- Assessing all areas of improvements in the internal organization to optimize processes and
- Completing the monthly billing.
- You are fluent in English and French or Dutch;
- You have a strong sense of priorities and a knack for organization;
- You solve problems in a dynamic, flexible and autonomous way and deal with all potential risks;
- You have an eye for communication, both verbal and written;
- You have the ability to show resilience in stressful situations;
- You show good client focus skills, you can anticipate the clients' needs and you always aim for high quality;
- You are flexible and rigorous in all situations.
Our client offers a temporary contract in the centre of Brussels.