As the Senior Operations Controller, you are supporting the business unit in achieving financial targets and support business decisions through added value financial analysis. You are also working with the Head of FP&A in supporting the CFO in in all financial aspects in terms of reporting, planning, analysis and business understanding.
- Business Partner: You will support business counterparts, in achieving financial targets through in-depth analyses, sharing of key financial insights (standard and ad-hoc reportings) and in taking day to day and strategic business financial decisions.
- Reporting and Controlling: You will analyse and report financial performance in a timely manner with recommendations where appropriate. This also include periodic reviews with board members and / or cost centers owners.
- Financial planning: It includes forecasting, estimates and supporting the strategic direction for the country in scope and developing these into short (Forecast), medium (Budget) and long term plans (MTP)
- Process Improvement: You will be the source of proposals regarding existing processes improvement and simplication.
- A Master's degree in Business Administration or Economics
- 5 years of experience in a financial role, with 3-4 years in a controlling role
- Fluent in English, with a good knowledge in Dutch or French
- Systems experience and knowledge IT infrastructure. A knowledge in Microsoft Office and BI tools is an asset.
- Very good analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Customer and results-oriented.
- Proactive and able to work under pressure
- Able to communicate easily, influence, negotiate and resolve conflicts
Our client, located in Brussels, is an international industry active in the logistics sector and offers you :
- A permanent contract
- An attractive salary and extralegal advantages