As Business Analyst in the financial department, you will:
- Analyze, formulate and consolidate the various finance business requirements
- Build a bridge between Business and IT by translating business requirements into a clear design.
- Challenge and align business & technical teams
- Follow up the implementation of the requested solutions
- Report on the status of your work preparation files towards program and Finance management
- Support the Business in IT-related issues
- Participate and provide assistance in ongoing financial projects.
- Bachelor or Master degree (Finance/Economy/Accounting)
- Miniumum 3 years of work experience, preferably in the Insurance/Finance fields, or as a Business Analyst
- Excellent knowledge in English, with good knowledge of French or Dutch
- Affinity with IT
- Knowledge of Insurance and accounting
- Experience with formulation of business requirements and transformation projects.
- Previous involvement in transformation projects
Our client, based in Brussels, is an international company active in the insurance sector.
They offer you a permanent contract and an attractive salary package.