For one of our client, located in Brussels, we are looking for an experienced Account Manager, to develop some of the regional and international brands.
You will be in charge of :
- Lead your clients' projects and are responsible for their daily management ;
- Coordinate various online, offline and social projects from briefing to delivery, including budget follow-up and planning ;
- Ensure that the creative team/traffic manager/production manager/media are aligned throughout a project, to meet deadlines and coordinate work flow ;
- Responsible for overcoming any difficulties and finding solutions during the project while keeping your Account Director informed throughout ;
- Build strong relationships with both clients and members of the company to bring great ideas and creative work to life ;
- Responsible for managing a team of Account Executives and Junior Account Managers ;
- Be the point of contact with clients ;
- Uderstanding of the financial forecast/overview of your clients.
- 3-5 years experience, deep expertise in digital & direct marketing incl. activations, broad experience in ATL and adaptations of global campaigns ;
- Excellent Dutch (speaking and writing), masters English and French ;
- Comfortable in growing senior client relationships and business ;
- Skillful project management expert in scoping and delivering project on time and on budget ;
- Proven experience in managing team members ;
- Enthusiastic team-player ;
- Curious and eager to learn. Flexible and open to work in an agile environment.
Our client, active in the communication sector, offers you :
- Permanent contract
- Dynamic environment