As Qualitative Risk Manager - Consultant, your tasks are:
- Implement, optimize and monitor the Risk Management Framework required by the internal policy framework and applicable regulations;
- Coordinate closing of open internal & external audit / regulatory findings;
- Conduct ad-hoc risk analysis / investigation when required;
- Coordinate Risk & Control Assessments (RCA's) as part of the Internal Control System;
- Maintain, optimize, coordinate and execute the overall Internal Control System. Perform the annual review and assessment of internal controls and report to Regulatory Authorities, Management Committee and Board of Directors;
- Monitor an appropriate implementation of the Risk Policies within the company;
- Collaborate on process controls and control enhancements;
- Ensure Implementation of the Business Continuity Management Framework;
- Implementation and maintenance of the Operational loss risk database and process.
- Master's in an economics-based subject or equivalent gained through experience;
- Some initial experience in Risk Management, preferably Operational Risk Management and in Solvency II;
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written);
- Insight into processes;
- The ability to look beyond figures alone / insight into the company / to see the way the various factors connect;
- Perseverance to see things through (often very difficult assignments);
- Communication skills: producing written descriptions and establishing multiple verbal contacts with work colleagues and other departments.
- Team-player, but also able to work independently to complete a task successfully;
- Great eye for detail.
Our client is active in the insurance sector.
This project is only available on freelance basis.