- Responsible for implementing a data protection programme within the company ;
- In charge of giving advice to the management in the data protection field ;
- Dealing with supporting the training programme ;
- Responsible for the administration of data protection related complaints.
- University degree ;
- 5 years experience in the compliance and data protection sector ;
- Fluency in German and English ; French is considered as a strong asset.
- Good knowledge of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Our client, an investment company located in Luxembourg, offers a permanent contract in an international environment.