Our client is active in the Insurance Sector and looking for a Legal Counsel - Corporate Law & Data Protection to reinforce its Legal Department.
You will be responsible for :
1° Data Protection
- managing all data protection policies,
- keep de policies compliant with internal, group and regulatory requirements,
- advising on data protection issues,
- reporting & holding a data processing operations registers,
- coordinate trainings on data protection,
- works with the Risks Officers,
2° Corporate Law - Insurance Law
- provide legal advice to all departements on : commercial law, consumer law, insurance law, ...
- drafting & reviewing al legal documents, commercial contracts, ...
- managing the complaints as well aw litigation matters & disputes,
- handle, with other colleagues, the Corproate Housekeeping & Corporate Governance,
- Degree in Law,
- DPO Certificate is an asset,
- 2 years of relevant experience (legal materies + data protection),
- Excellent command of English, French & Dutch,
- very good communictions skills, open mindend, flexible and solution-minded,
- not afraid of a high workload and a changing work envrionment
- a competitive salary package,
- a challenging position,
- interesting employees' career prospects,
- a dynamic, young & mutlicultural team.