As a Trainee Legal your typical day will see you working with both legal and finance colleagues. You will be focused on a wide range of diverse projects and topics, including:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing international clients and prospective clients
- Advising prospective clients on our trust, product and integrated services.
- Setting up, optimising, maintaining and managing corporate and private legal structures.
- Evaluating, analysing and interpreting all relevant documents, regulations and procedures relating to legal and fiscal opportunities.
- Actively participating in growing and marketing our business.
- Participating as a core member of our team and helping us sustain our strong reputation as proactive provider in trust and corporate services.
- 2-4 hours of training each week, introducing you to topics ranging from legal, finance and Corporate Social Responsibility to risk management, corporate law and annual reports.
- Masters degree in Dutch (corporate) law
- Maximum of 2 years working experience
- Fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken
- Fulltime available as per 1 September 2019
- Client focussed
- Curious mindset
- Want to succeed and develop
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefits package.