You will work in the context of setting up a Transformation & Compliance organization whose main mission will be to define the strategy, coordinate and ensure the delivery of transversal transformation initiatives aiming to develop the business, ring operational efficiency or comply with internal/international regulations.
The mission will consist in managing the global portfolio of projects (costs, planning, coherence) and prepare/present related steering.
- Responsible for the project governance;
- Leading project boards or steering committees;
- Project monitoring and reporting;
- Risk and issue management;
- Capacity planning and resource management;
- Budget management;
- Performance management;
- Process improvement;
- Time management;
- Follow-up on project documentation and change control.
- You have a Master's degree in Finance or any relevant field;
- You have at least 4 years of relevant experience;
- You have a great expertise of MS Office;
- You have experience in project management and in the banking sector;, experience in trade finance is a plus;
- You speak fluently French and English;
- You have the ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view) and you have a strategic thinking;
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented;
- You are proactive, structured and goal-oriented.
Our client is active in the financial sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.
You will be based in Brussels, with one day/week on average in Paris.