- Define and analyse existing business models using process modelling techniques and methods;
- Manage end-to-end process description (AS IS);
- Reviewing and updating existing processes;
- Process documentation;
- Document management;
- Process improvement of the training administration and organization (process documentation, improvement/simplification of our operational work and implementation);
- Collaborate on the project of adjustment of communication towards employees (functional mailbox/standardized answers/HRDA/analysis and optimization tagging and keywords).
- You have a Bachelor or Master's degree;
- You have technical writing skills and experience with process modelling techniques and methods;
- You have a good expertise in MS Office
- You have experience with process modelling tools (Visio, Aris) and the creation of flow charts;
- You have a good understanding of work flow processes;
- You preferably have experience or interest in HR matters & more specifically Learning & Development is a plus;
- Your are able to collect & analyze information;
- You are a good communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented.
Our client is active in the financial sector.
As consultant, you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.