One of our client, active in the Facility sector, is looking for a Business & Event Manager.
You are responsible for ensuring a sustainable development of the business and generating a profitable business. Along with the local office manager(s), you manage the business unit
- Selling serviced office along with business meetings rooms, virtual offices in accordance with our sales procedures
- Meeting revenue targets and developing the busines
- Managing membership-related demands of active community
- Managing incoming leads
- Conducting tours and informing leads
- Execute local marketing operations and customer outreach initiatives
- Coming up with and implementing event strategies
- Hosting local member gatherings and networking events along with the office manager(s)
- Responsibility of Operations and Constant Improvement policy
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Dutch and English (French is an asset)
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Service-minded and customer focus
- Organized and punctual
- Handles Pressure
- Social and people-oriented
- Team player
- Hands-on mentality
Our client is located in Zaventem. It is a rapidly expanding company.
Our client offers you a permanent contract and an attractive salary, real career opportunities and a nice work atmosphere.