- He/she generates stand-alone copy or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms, including: websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs; marketing materials; press and print advertising; press releases; sales letters; articles; brochures, flyers & others.
- He/she creates copies that attract & persuade, are interesting for the reader, while adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief and being completely grammatically accurate.
- He/she assists the senior copywriter leading the project.
- He/she handles content packages and (re)writes them into copy, adapted to different digital carriers (such as smartphone, tablet and laptop/desktop) and ensures this copy is delivered in time.
- He/she uses his/her knowledge on SEO to make the delivered content as SEO proof as possible, making the information easy to find.
- He/she ensures a good communication from his/her side to the other direct stakeholders (other copywriters, project manager, etc.) and within the team.
- He/she translates/challenges original briefings into the required content.
- He/she translates the work of other copywriters into his own native language.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or Economics;
- At least 5 years of experience as copywriter in native language French;
- Native or fluent in French, with a very good knowledge of both French and English;
- Proven experience in writing for digital media (web and mobile) and social media (writing skills);
- Strict discipline to write in a fairly strict canvas and templates with a strict definition of length, approach and style;
- Spelling and grammar in own language 100% correct;
- Strong expertise in MS Office;
- Experience with a search Engine Optimized writing is a plus, such as visual copywriting skills, ability to translate content to different digital touch points (PC, iPhone, iPad, etc.), knoweldge of Metadata, AdWords and SEO/SEA;
- Able to work independently, to manage own deliverables and able to cope with criticism and changes in the briefing;
- Able to work with deadlines/under stress;
- Team player and proactive in defining, identifying and communicating room for improvement in process;
- Critical mind and daring to challenge input of other stakeholders;
- Reporting of achievements as well as efficiency improvement opportunities;
- Organizational and good communication skills;
- Flexible and willing to adapt ideas to the client's needs;
- Strong research skills.
Our client is active in the financial sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.