In order to launch a new vaccine on the market, our client is looking for a senior Consumer Marketer. As the vaccine is already known by hospitals and doctors, it needs more activity on the public side.
Your tasks will be:
- Read data, give insights, business analytics, transfer data into actionable ideas, actions to the public (to change behavior);
- Digital marketing in consumer marketing;
- Social media engagement;
- Event marketing.
As Consumer Marketer Senior in Belgium, you will be part of the global marketing network of our client and work in line with 7 other countries.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree;
- 5 years (or more) of experience in consumer marketing in the local market (regional/global experience is a plus);
- Experience in a consumer driven industry (pharma experience is not a must);
- Fluency in French, Dutch and English required;
- Learning agility, team play, innovation, solution and result orientation;
- Ability to read data, measure impact and use insights to define ways to reach consumers and change behavior;
- Understanding of digital marketing, event marketing;
- Proven success in executing on consumer marketing tactics taking ownership and accountability:
- Operate with minimal guidance;
- Agility, ability and willingness to learn (the industry and practices) and share knowledge (consumer marketing) is important.
Our client is active in the pharmaceutical industry.
This project is only available on a freelance basis, part or full time (start date: december, 2019).