For our offices in Brussels we are looking for a Sales Manager :
- As Sales Manager your main objective is to ensure the further growth of the Business Unit by means of active prospection. You discuss together with clients their requirements for temporary, permanent and/or consultancy staffing, and offers them tailor-made, high quality solutions.
- You follow-up both new clients and search assignments carried out by the Axis Team in order to keep the relationship optimal.
- You participate to the weekly team meeting, to keep the team up-to-date of all sales development.
- An Axis Sales Manager excels through his/her extremely professional and commercial attitude, thorough understanding and meticulous follow-up of the files dealt with, and knowledge of the different clients' sectors and activities.
- You can act as a back-up in specific candidate searches and you must have a more active role on the interviews of “high-level candidates”.
- You keep the knowledge of the market up-to-date by reading and assisting to various forms of networking. You apply this knowledge to organise searches in the most efficient manner, with recruitment within the shortest possible period of time.
- You have a Bachelor or Master in one of our fields of expertise and you have minimum 3 years of relevant commercial experience within the recruitment & selection or the service sector.
- You are completely fluent in Dutch and English and have a good knowledge of French.
- You have an Axis Sales Mindset : you look for opportunities the Axis Group with a positive and result-driven attitude.
- Initiative, assertive and multi-tasking are the three words that best describe you
- You are an organised, autonomous and responsible person.
- You are a teamplayer
Axis is a Recruitment & Selection agency with over 20 years of experience specialized in various profiles and we work closely with national and international companies.
Why should you join our team ? Because Axis offers you :
- A fascinating job within a stimulating and dynamic SME where we give meaning to what we do.
- A concrete opportunity to become an added value to the company and make a difference.