As a HR Officer Recruitment & Selection, you are responsible for:
- managing the internal jobmarket;
- advising and guiding managers in their search of the right fit between a fixed position or temporary mission and internal candidates;
- supporting our Career Counsellors in their guidance of employees in job loss;
- matching employees in guidance to a matching function/mission within or outside our company.
- the administrative follow-up of our employees in guidance.
- support our Career Counsellors, by assuming all practical and administrative tasks that are inherent to an internal job guidance;
- the creation of monthly reportings that ensures a meticulous follow-up of our employees in guidance;
- supporting the internal recruitment process by publishing vacancies or missions, by assuring a follow-up of publication terms, planning follow-up calls with people managers, etc.;
- actively participating in events in order to promote mobility and employability.
- You have a bachelor's degree in Office Management or HR;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a recruiter. Experience in banking industries is an asset;
- You have a good knowledge of the recruitment and selection process with an interest in change management;
- You are an expert in administrative follow-up;
- You have strong analytical / reporting skills;
- You are an expert in the use of different MS Office applications such as Excel and Access. Experience with e-recruitment tools is a plus;
- You are client centric and a good communicator with an excellent follow-up;
- You are organised and have the necessary sense of curiosity to learn new tools;
- You have a sharp analytical spirit to deliver different reports.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.