HR Officer Salary & Benefits has in-depth understanding / knowledge of payroll & fiscal matters
- Support the management of the company and the various HR entities from within the HR department
- Support all activities related to HR (Talent, Reward & Social Relations, Tax, Financial & Planning, Systems & Tools, etc.).
- Provide information and specialised HR services to internal customers in specific areas, thereby following appropriate decisions, relevant policy and procedures.
- Answer questions of our internal customers via phone (specific call center every morning) on these topics
- Follow-up of the fiscal procedure
- Recognise, based on your expertise, the main areas of vulnerability in a complex environment, and propose solutions in a pragmatic way that is focused on the activities.
- You have a master's degree (preferably in Tax);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and French;
- You have at least 6 years of relevant professional experience;
- You have knowledge of payroll & fiscal matters;
- You have excellent knowledge of all miscrosoft office tools. Knowledge of SAP is a plus;
- You have strong analytical, negotiation and communication skills;
- You are accurate en a team player;
- You are autonomous and creative;
- You are a problem-solver with risk consciousness;
- You are client focused.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
We offer you a permanent contract with a wide range of extralegal benefits.
As consultant you will carry out various assignments at our clients in a professional work environment where initiative is valued.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.