The challenge of the project is to design the external and internal channels of the bank (web and mobile apps, advisors interfaces, ATM): frameworks, semi-detailed design of user interfaces, navigational structures (wireframe) and visually appealing, user friendly screens.
- The key activity is to depict navigational structures, sitemaps, flows and lay-out of screens of a multitude of use cases on different devices/resolutions, taking into account customer experience, user needs, business rules, and technical feasibility.
- The focus is also on the aesthetics of the applications and related materials by strategically implementing designs, images, colors, fonts, and other elements, aligned with the corporate identity and aiming to build trust, brilliant user experience and interest in the brand.
- Close interaction with product owners, service designers, business analysts, usability experts and IT representatives – among which the development teams.
- Participate in workshops (ideation, requirements gathering, design/development meetings, etc.) and project meetings;
- Set up the information architecture of a site (or app) and work out the interaction design on different devices/resolutions with responsive patterns;
- Translate high level needs into user centered wireframes with annotations, screen flows, navigation models and information trees (clickable prototypes as well as final versions);
- Support the design of clickable (high- and low- fidelity) prototypes for user testing and use the results for optimization;
- Create, maintain and apply style guides and components catalogues – ensuring visual and UX consistency;
- Contribute to, and apply the styling of the brand;
- Participate in user testing (preparing the material for the test, interviewing users, etc.);
- Techniques and deliverables: moodboarding, image hunting, key screens, vector icons, etc.
- At least 5 years of experience;
- You have an online portfolio;
- Fluent in French or Dutch required, with a sound knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of design principles and techniques;
- Familiar with accessibility and usability best practices;
- Experience with industry-standard user experience, front-end development tools and graphic design tools (e.g. Axure, HTML, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.);
- Experience in requirement gathering, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, development and user testing
- Experience in Agile / Scrum principles;
- Exposure to web banking, knowledge of banking environment in general are a plus;
- Team player, quick self-starter and pro-active attitude;
- Good speaker and even better listener;
- Thinks as an architect, not a painter;
- Motivated to work on the long term.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.