For one of our client active in the Banking Sector, we are looking for a Sports Sponsoring Expert.
Your role :
Working alongside other experts (advertising & branding, digital, direct marketing, marketeers, etc.), your primary mission is to translate the (sports) sponsoring strategy into high quality activation campaigns. Your objective is to maximize the return on investment and the impact of the sponsoring plan. You generate the best impact on the brand likeability and brand consideration.
- Define the sponsoring strategy in collaboration with several stakeholders internally, based on the sponsoring objectives and sponsoring pillar concerned ;
- Prepare concrete activation plans aligned with the global objectives ;
- Manages the whole campaign process and adapts if needed ;
- Measures the impact of the campaign during and at the end ;
- Is identified as the key person within the company, in charge of this sponsoring domain ;
- Contributes to the construction of the sponsoring budget and is responsible for the budget follow up.
- Has a minimum of 10-years professional experience in sports sponsoring management ;
- Has a strong experience in the use of digital media to amplify a sponsoring strategy ;
- Has perfect oral and written fluency in French or Dutch and an active knowledge of the other national language, as well as English.
- Is interested in football, follows the news and is up-to-date about everything linked to our football national team, the Red Devils ;
- Has already a strong network with key stakeholders in the Belgian football sponsoring community (right holders, brands, agencies, etc.).
- Has a business / economic / marketing / communications university degree.
- Is available evenings and weekends and flexible in terms of hours
- Enjoys travelling and has a full driving licence
Our client located in Brussels offers you :
- Working in a dynamic environment
- A pleasant working atmosphere
- An experienced and enthusiastic team
- A company located in the heart of Brussels at walking distance from the metro