During this assignment you will be so lucky to be part of a Team that includes 3 people, reporting directly to the HR & Training Director.
You will be dealing with a great variety of HRM matters, including (but not limited to):
- Help creating a career coaching culture and designing of development paths;
- Designing of recruitment toolkits and assessment processes;
- Further executing our Employer Reputations strategies;
- Coordinating national Recruitment and Employer Reputation Campaigns;
- Advising our Franchisees and their teams on their HR strategies, policies and procedures;
- Giving support in the deployment of new HRM Systems such as an integrated Staffing Program;
- Developing and supporting initiatives related to staffing, retention, B&C, diversity, organizational development, people/leadership development, performance management, change management and tactics designed to support the Company strategy;
- Giving advice to our Franchisees on general Labor Law matters, HR issues, …
- Providing administrative HR Support when needed.
- You have at least 3 years’ all-round HR experience as an HR Generalist;
- You have at least a Bachelor degree;
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience in Talent Management and Assessment;
- You have the wisdom of recruitment marketing and employer reputation, preferably in FMCG;
- You have sufficient knowledge to interpret and implement Belgian labor law;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have excellent communication (clear verbal and written communication to all levels of both internal and external personnel) and presentation skills;
- You are pragmatic & discrete;
- You thrive as part of a team but can also function autonomously;
- You have a result driven mindset and the talent to multi-task.
Our client is active in the food sector.
This project is possible on an interim or a freelance basis.