As a Tax Manager - Consultant, you will:
- Assist in (international) M&A projects;
- Be involved in complex (national and international) tax advice;
- Support for quarterly and/or year-end closing process and IFRS reporting;
- Monitor tax related matters in the different companies of the group;
- Monitor global transfer pricing methodology and documentation;
- Monitor BEPS related aspects, like DAC6;
- Assist in VAT and Customs related processes.
- You have a bachelor’s or master's degree in Tax, preferably with an emphasis on accounting, finance,
economics or a related field;
- You have international taxation experience (plus);
- You have practical knowledge of Customs laws (plus);
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and/or French;
- You have knowledge of a ERP system (preferably SAP) (plus);
- You have strong MS Office skills with emphasis on presentation tools;
- You have excellent organizational, project management, analytical and verbal/written communication
- You have demonstrated business development skills.
Our client is active in the energy sector.
This project is possible on a freelance basis.