We are looking for a Trilingual Legal Secretary (German/English/French) for our client, an international and well-known law firm, located in Brussels.
Our client offers you a temporary to permanent contract.
The main tasks are:
- Responsible for coordinating agendas of our lawyers, all internal and external meetings, presence at conferences and trainings, business lunches and European travel.
- Draft and edit correspondence, reports and opinions, including dictations.
- Maintain a very efficient client database and filing system correspondence.
- Prepare meetings by assembling material (library and internet research) for meetings as well as drafting PowerPoint presentations.
- Handle in a professional way other administrative tasks and liaise with our support staff, where necessary: preparation of timesheets, expenses and billing, … .
- Be the point of contact for clients and different departments.
- Relevant experience as Personal Assistant, Management Assistant or Legal Secretary ( at least 3 years).
- Excellent commande of English, German and French
- Proactive, flexible, take initiative, “can do” attitude, team player
- Good organisation skills, dedication, task oriented, able to work as part of a team with good communication skills
Our client, active in de legal sector, offers you a temporary to permanent contract, an interesting and competitive salary package and the possibility to work in a very well-known great Law Company.