For one of our client active in the Notary Sector, we are looking for a Communication Officer:
- You are responsible for the communication to notaries and their employees. This is done through various channels (e-mails, intranet, newsletters...). In addition, you coordinate the layout of a periodical intended for the notary's office. You participate in a team of 8 colleagues.
- You have experience in independently managing projects from A to Z;
- You have a fluent pen and experience as editor-in-chief;
- You translate the objectives and projects into operational communication plans;
- You write and closely follow up external editors, as well as the budget, timing and quality of the delivered texts;
- You coordinate the content with content specialists (notaries, lawyers, team manager...);
- You take care of the organisation and support the communication of events intended for notaries.
- You have followed a training in communication/journalism;
- You have at least 5 to 10 years of relevant work experience in communication;
- You are strong in translating complex concepts into understandable language and you have a very good pen;
- You have an affinity with the legal world;
- You work on a project basis;
- You have a good knowledge of the various modern communication tools such as web, social media, video, presentations,...
Our client is located in Brussels & offers you :
- A dynamic and varied position within a stable and pleasant working environment.
- A competitive salary, depending on your education and experience, supplemented by an attractive package of fringe benefits (hospitalisation and group insurance).