- You will contribute to deliver strategic advice and analytical solutions to the client portfolio with data research and quantitative risk modeling
- You will be part of full range of Solvency II services to loss reserving, risk quantification, premium rating, modelling corporate risk tolerance and capital adequacy certification in both the life and non-life industry
- First experience in consulting in non-life and life fields.
- Excellent academic record in actuarial science and statistics
- Fluency in English and French
- Good communication skills
Our client is a renewed insurance company