- Responsible for offering corporate, commercial and M&A advices to both local and international clients ;
- Dealing with internal and external communication, to ensure coordination with clients and service providers ;
- In charge of drafting legal documents regarding litigation matters.
- A Master's degree in Law in addition to a Bar admittance ;
- A relevant experience in a law firm, ideally in a litigation department ;
- Fluency in English and French - German is considered as an asset ;
- Being proactive and dynamic, able to work with a team.
Our client is an international renowned law firm.