- You help defining the strategy of the Private Banking & Wealth Management segment, including the channel strategy;
- You monitor the evolutions and latest trends within the international Private Banking environment, as well as the offer and client approach of the main Belgian competitors;
- You collaborate in the definition of a long term strategy plan and value proposition for this segment as well as the yearly plan, while ensuring the follow-up and realisation of key objectives & KPI's;
- You guard and optimize customer journeys within this client segment;
- You align with other stakeholders in order to guarantee the strategic coherence and alignation of initiatives.
- You have a Master degree in Marketing, Strategy or Finance;
- You have proven experience in project management & implementation of strategies within the financial industry;
- You have a basic knowledge of Agile principles;
- You have experience within Private Banking & Wealth Management domains (preferable);
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch, English and French (written & spoken);
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office;
- You have strong organizational insight;
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a good knowledge of communication techniques & tools;
- You have the ability to see the overall picture (helicopter view);
- You are a strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented;
- You have management skills and the ability to motivate people.
Our client is active in the banking sector.
This project is possible on a freelance basis.