For one of our client, we are looking for a Brand Support Officer - Consultant.
As Brand Support Officer, reporting into the Head of Branding, you will be working in close collaboration with the brand manager in the team.
The team works in an ‘agile’ mode, with a kanban and sprints to plan and monitor the workload.
You will be supporting the team on certain domains with specific tasks:
- Visual identity :
- Continuous & in-depth self-education regarding the guidelines and former brand activation feedback in order to ensure consistent brand coaching
- Sanity check of the existing guidelines, based on concrete brand experiences, to identify missing or unclear guidelines
- Support the team in specific projects regarding Visual Identity
- Brand activation:
- Regular follow-up of the branding mailbox requests: analysis of the request, advice based on brand & visual identity guidelines and further support if necessary.
o Branding support to Media Processing, regarding the correct application of the guidelines, in collaboration with the branding team.
o Concrete advice & feedback regarding brand and application in communication supports towards the specific communication teams and within BCQ
o Regular consultation & feedback within the branding team regarding the above
- You have a Bachelor in Marketing, Communication or Design
- You have min. 3 years of experience in a communication, marketing or design function
- Proven experience in brand and visual identity specifically & knowledge of brand activation media and their specificities (e.g. Websites, publications, advertising, social media, etc)
- You are fluent in French & Dutch & you have a good knowledge of english ;
- Experience in working in a larger company, with a complex structure & multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge in project management support
Our client is active in the financial sector.
This project is also available on a freelance basis.