The team Invest & Financial Insurances is responsible for the offer of investment products distributed by the company and develops and maintains end-to-end solutions for the bank’s clients in this domain. We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst with knowledge of Retail and Private Banking and Securities Handling to work on the development of new Investment Services.
- Collaborate with the product owner and the assigned Squad;
- Perform impact analysis, detail business, regulatory, legal, process requirements;
- Refine solutions together with the Product Owner and develop their business case;
- Work closely with the development team and ensure all information is available;
- Participate in thea relevant agile ceremonies;
- Regularly report on status at different levels;
- Lead the change activities (launch, go to market, IT release);
- Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor or Master's degree;
- Certification in Agile methodology is recommended or at least experience with (agile) project management;
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position;
- Experience in business analysis and conversion of ideation into features;
- Experience in leading workshops;
- Experience in Investments (contracting, advice cycle, and/or transactional);
- Experience in Retail and Private Banking;
- Excellent knowledge of English (main language spoken in the team) and very good knowledge of French & Dutch;
- Analytical mind, negotiation and persuasion skils;
- Structured approach;
Our client is active in the banking sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.