As UX Copywriter, you will :
- Work on a various set of internal and external mobile applications, interactive flows & platforms on and offline;
- Collaborate with other copy writers, UX & UI designers, UX researchers, product, channel and epic owners, communication managers, marketing managers, IT architects, web developers, project managers,etc.;
- Your main focus will be on using the right language, expressing the client's voice & using the proper tone, depending on the context (client segment, platform, etc.).
All this to create a state of the art digital customer experience for the customers.
- Ultimately, this will allow the company to increase customers satisfaction, maximize sales results and Net Promotor Score.
- Based on data & customers feedback, you will constantly adapt & improve the language used and insure a unified voice across projects, in line with the client's global communication tone of voice.
- You will also define the standards to ensure consistency & coherence of the different flows, services and screens used within our app through which we serve our customers.
In other words, you will:
- Generate stand-alone copy or text to complement visual concepts created by an art director, across many platforms, including: websites, mobile apps, emails, social media, blogs, marketing materials, press and print advertising, press releases, sales letters, articles, brochures, flyers & others;
- Develop engaging concepts to fulfil client expectations;
- Create copies that attract & persuade, are interesting for the reader, while adhering to the objectives of the project, staying within the brief and being completely grammatically accurate;
- Assist the senior copywriter leading the project.
Your principal responsibilities:
- Handle content packages and (re)write them into copy, adapted to different digital carriers (such as smartphone, tablet and laptop/desktop) and ensure this copy is delivered in time;
- Use your knowledge on SEO to make the delivered content as SEO proof as possible, making the information easy to find;
- Ensure a good communication from your side to the other direct stakeholders (other copywriters, project manager, etc.) and within the team;
- Translate/challenge original briefings into the required content;
- Translate the work of other copywriters into your own native language.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in Human Sciences or Economical Sciences;
- 5 to 10 years of experience as Copywriter in Dutch or French;
- Proven experience in writing for digital media (web and mobile);
- Experience with financial platforms is a plus;
- Experience in Search Engine Optimized writing (and SEA);
- Knowledge of Metadata and AdWords;
- Visual copywriting is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of French/Dutch and a very good knowledge of the other language (your spelling and grammar in your own language is 100% correct!);
- Good knowledge of English;
- Strict discipline to write in a fairly strict canvas and templates with a strict definition of length, approach and style;
- Strong expertise in MS Office;
- Able to work independently, to manage own deliverables but also to work in a team;
- Strong research skills;
Our client is active in the financial sector.
This project is only available on a freelance basis.