For one of our client active in the Business Consultancy, we are looking for a Business Manager.
Your goal ?
Develop your own client portfolio and recruit your team members (Consultants, Managers and Experts) in order to create value for our clients and for the company.
Your responsabilities ?
Business development :
- Develop your client & prospect network by active prospections.
- Organize & lead client meeting to sell our expertise and develop your project portfolio – followup your projects
- Negotiate with clients & purchasing departments
- Respond to RFP’s and coordinate the team effort when it concerns complex proposals
- Transform prospection efforts and initial presence at new clients into a ”Preferred Supplier” status
- Work closely with the other Business Managers in order to improve your efficiency & Best-Practices and multiply opportunities
- Identify and contact the candidates on the different network tools (Linkedin, eFinancial, Monster…), and within your own networks
- Organize and hold interviews ; motivate high-potential candidates to join our team
- Negotiate the salary package for new comers
- Manage your consultant team, ensure that their financial knowledge is up-to-date or state of theart, organize trainings, ensure annual reviews & project follow-up
- Improve your consultant’s development, well-being and involvement in the company
- Give your input on the internal structure, procedures, best-practices, strategy…
- Master’s degree.
- Min. 5 years of experience
- Interest in learning about different sectors, its products and market trends without necessarily being an expert.
- Dutch or French mother tongue with at least a good passive knowledge of the other language + professional English
- Client-oriented attitude and strong communication skills towards business management
- Entrepreneur: your base is Brussels but you can work on opportunities in other countries & be creative in getting into new markets, clients, and partnerships
- Dynamic, diplomatic, convincing and forward thinking mind
- Strong analysis and creativity skills.
- An initial experience or a great interest in business development or sales is a plus.
- A previous experience as business manager in a consulting firm is a strong plus.
Our client is located in Brussel and offers you :
- A permanent contract
- A dynamic & challenging environment
- The possibility to work with other countries
- An attracting salary package