Join the social media team and grow the brand through the planning, development and delivery of engaging and relevant brand content. You will play a fundamental role in delivering upon content and brand strategy by developing content that increases the brand image and develops social thought leadership.
Here’s what you’ll be doing:
- Plan, create and deliver professional and engaging social content that drives the brand’s social media equity and positive share of voice: posts, articles, video, etc.
- Support and execute the social strategy, in line with the brand objectives and data insights.
- Create new ways to deliver messaging through social media content. You either work with agencies to develop content assets or create low-cost assets in-house.
- Focus on business and brand content for the company pages.
- Identify and react in a timely nature to tactical opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to define and source impactful content and ensure coherence throughout all touchpoints.
- Support your colleagues in the department to develop capability across all things social.
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends and make recommendations to increase the engagement of audiences.
Support the inbound social media (community management) team with conversation management when needed.
- Establish reporting on all content produced in order to optimise content (ongoing learning)
- You’re a social media professional with several years of experience in an agency or in-house, delivering a content calendar and assets upon a content strategy.
- You have proven experience of managing social pages for brands.
- You have experience with all Social Media Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and are able to adapt the message for each platform and audience.
- You have strong copywriting and editing skills in French or Dutch and have a good knowledge of the other language and of course English.
- You can handle stress and you’re not afraid of complex topics and organisations. Experience in a large company is a plus.
- You have a creative eye and are passionate about creating engaging brand content.
- You have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite and can take care of simple content creation yourself without having to involve the agency.
- You’ll also be able to constantly push our social pages to innovate with content through great creative ideas.
- You have experience with analytics software and metrics in order to drive the social media equity.
- You have the ability to establish an internal network with colleagues and stakeholders to create buy-in and consensus on social content.
Our client is active in the financial sector.
We offer you a temporary contract.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.